The Tener Family

This is a journal kept by Dennis Holmes and friends concerning the Tener Family.
The links below will take you to the "Tener Blue Book" - "TENER: A History of the Family in France, Ireland and America"; and to a Finding Aid.


NEW! Tener Eckelberry: A Life
NEW! The Art of Renee Duke, Tener Eckelberry's First Wife
The Tener Book Site
The Tener Book
Finding Aid
Tener Family Photos
Previous Updates

Friday, October 01, 2004

"THANK YOU", Riggs

Again, I wanted to let you all know that again I, . . . . we, are grateful to the computer skills of Riggs Eckelberry.
Today, October 1, Riggs took time from his busy schedule to teach me how to provide an improved level of "service" in creating postings to this site.
To me technology is fantastic - as are the minds of people who have 'advanced the cause'.
Riggs 'invited' me to a web hosted "meeting room". There I granted him access to my computer and he navigated me through a number of steps. And, at the same time, we had an ongoing telephone conversation where he walked, and talked, me through the steps.
Not only is he a 'computer guru!', but he is also a great instructor!
I'll close here - Thank you Riggs! You have made all of this possible.